Not a program, Self-regulated Strategy Development (SRSD) strengthens writer’s workshop, encourages rich voice and grows independence. SRSD foregrounds writing with deep attention to purpose, task, audience and social context. Developed by Dr. Karen Harris & colleagues, SRSD is fueled by 35 years of research and continuous innovation.
Our passion is bringing SRSD to schools through blended learning. We serve schools across the nation and world through our e-Learning modules and live web calls.
- Customized: Implement YOUR way
- Support that honors teacher expertise
- Beyond inform: transform pedagogy
- Structured expert guidance & materials
In a nutshell, SRSD works. Teachers see the growth in quality of writing, almost immediately. When pedagogy works, teachers buy in.
- Structured, yet flexible approach
- Explicitly builds self-regulation
- Empower individual writing journeys
- Practical 6-stage gradual release model
What Schools are Saying